April Webinar - ISSA NE in partnership with Digital Shadows
Thursday Apr. 29th
12:00 pm - 1 pm
NOTE: After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Attendees will earn 1 CPE.
Ransomware Round Up
Jamie Hart, Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst at Digital Shadows
Ransomware is on the rise (again).
Just when we thought it was subsiding, experts noted that it is on the rise.
You need to change how you manage and mitigate this risk.
Come hear Digital Shadows expand on what they have observed regarding ransomware attacks, and your team can fortify their defenses.
Specific topics will include:
1. Q1 2021 ransomware group activity
2. The most active ransomware groups during Q1 2021
3. The newest “pay or get breached” ransomware operations
4. Clop and DarkSide ransomware operations
5. NetWalker and Egregor operations
6. Improved tactics and extortion methods
7. Methods for identifying ransomware-related risks
Jamie is a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst at Digital Shadows where she performs research and provides threat intelligence reporting to clients. She earned her Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Colorado Technical University. Jamie began her career in the retail sector in Loss Prevention and Safety, where she worked on-site to help stores mitigate risks. After observing a significant shift to cyber-crime, she changed focus to Cyber Intelligence and obtained a position with Digital Shadows.